Managed AWS Service
PayParc is a new and innovative fintech startup that helps travel companies pay and receive payments instantly and automatically via e-wallets while saving significant costs.
The platform runs in parallel with a company’s regular booking flow and both flows support and feed each other with data.
PayParc verifies each transaction by matching it to the booking data, notifies each party and prepares reconciliation reports.
Managing everything at once.
It’s not easy to do everything at once. Creating a powerful platform takes considerable effort. On the other hand, your infrastructure also needs to be scalable, resilient, cost-efficient and secure.
Instead of spending valuable time developing their infrastructure (leaving less time to focus on creating their fantastic product), PayParc partnered with Bion. This partnership allowed PayParc to focus on their platform while we built their AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- The most suitable environment for their platform.
- We worked closely with PayParc’s technology teams and developers to understand their needs.
- After working with them and analysing their environment, we modified it using AWS best practices for the production platform, fulfilling their continuous desire to be the best.
- We’ve used Terragrunt/Terraform for all the development and improvements, keeping the importance of “as-code” in mind.
- Everything starts with VPC. We’ve created multiple subnets for the public, private, database, Elasticache workloads and VPN, narrowing down access to the just necessary ones. Nothing is publicly available!
- PayParc uses containerised workloads, and to give them the most comfortable Kubernetes experience, we’ve created an AWS EKS cluster configured with the data is encrypted both at rest and transit and using AWS Auto Scaling supporting the application scale up. They have offloaded the critical task of administering Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)/Transport Layer Security (TLS) certificates to the AWS Certificate Manager.
- We’ve deployed PayParc’s primary database using AWS RDS across multiple availability zones to create high-availability, so they will never have to deal with the overhead of management.
- Creating an Elasticache cluster spread to multiple availability zones using AWS Elasticache service helped make the platform resilient.
- PayParc decided to use GitLab for the code repository and pipelines. We’ve configured dynamic GitLab-runners on the Kubernetes cluster, so they do not have to deal with the spinning up servers to make the application builds and tests.
- Observability is the key factor to make you feel secure and confident that your services are working well. We’ve used AWS CloudWatch to handle all of the infrastructure logging and with minimal effort from their team.
Easy to Manage Environment
Fast, Secure, Easy to Manage Environment.
The platform works with the highest possible security. All the best practices have been implemented.
AWS RDS - AWS Auto Scaling - AWS CloudWatch-AWS Elasticache
Let's have a quick chat to understand your requirements and figure out how we can help you.
Address: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, WC2H 9JQ London, UK