Problem-solving is our business. Observability is New Relic's.
When we bring that together, we can solve your software problems, uncover user experience challenges,
and improve business outcomes.
Why New Relic?
Find, fix, and prevent are the promises of software monitoring. But what happens when costly solutions stop you from instrumenting everything?
When an application, infrastructure, and end-user performance data is scattered across disconnected monitoring tools, troubleshooting can be needlessly complex and time-consuming.
Use the power of New Relic, a massively scalable observability platform that collects and contextualizes all operational data - from any source - to help your organization having a reliable software and infrastructure.
New Relic Use Cases
Easily monitor your software and infrastructure stack with purpose-built visualizations specific to areas of your business.
- Instrument Everything to eliminate blind spots
- Observe Everything with full-stack visibility
- Everything you need to quickly detect and resolve problems
- Easy to manage usage-based billing
- Reduce MTTx and mitigate blind spots with immediate context across the full stack
- A purpose-built platform to help teams understand the health of and dependencies within software and infrastructure components
Debug with Precision
Improve Customer Experience
- Code-level visibility of stack traces and error details
- Quickly understand the issue, trace its impact throughout the stack, and resolve it
- Understand how every single component impact customer experience
- Measure frontend and server-side performance for your entire user journey
- Troubleshoot your full-stack
Migrate and Adopt Cloud with Confidence
Implement a Better DevOps Culture
- Have no surprises migrating with getting full visibility into system components
- Observe microservice architecture performance in real-time
- Easily adopt new cloud services with no hassle
- Optimize under utilised resources
- Clearly understand the impact of deploys on performance and customer experience
- Create the ideal balance between deployment frequency and performance
- Minimize effort to identify cause of degradations
Advantages of Using New Relic
Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
Software is changing fast. New technologies and practices—cloud, microservices, containers, open instrumentation, DevOps, site reliability engineering (SRE), and more—increase velocity and reduce the friction of getting software from code to production.
Organizations that innovate fast win in the market. New Relic APM is the essential tool to help software teams instantly detect anomalies, discover root cause, and optimize performance. Whether your
architecture is microservices or monoliths, containers or VMs, cloud or datacenter, with New Relic APM you
can deploy, monitor and scale services quickly with confidence.
- The most comprehensive visibility from the most trusted APM solution.
- Complete visibility and instant analytics without the hassle.
- Troubleshoot, Innovate and Deploy with confidence.
- Instantly detect anomalies, discover root cause, and improve performance.
New Relic’s Observability platform provides open, extensible, cloud-based log management integrated with curated content across your entire stack. Detailed logs correlated for visibility into your entire stack to improve customer experience, accelerate time to market, and reduce MTTR.
- Reduce troubleshooting time with machine learning to automatically detect patterns and surface outliers in log data.
- Quickly find interesting patterns and problematic needles in the haystack with log data patterns automatically clustered.
- Easily identify trends in detailed log data and use to create queries, alerts, and dashboards.
- Massively scaled search performance based on data partitioning to segment log data within accounts.
- User controlled partitioning provides flexibility to segment data in the way that makes sense for yourbusiness, by team, category, use case, or other grouping.
- User-defined control for optimized queries, with the ability to query one or multiple partitions without needing to search across all data.
- No need to install or maintain third-party forwarding software with agentless syslog support through New Relic TCP endpoint.
- Hook directly into Heroku cloud data with Native Heroku cloud support.
- Automatically find additional logs in common locations that can expand visibility with the new guided install capability.
New Relic Vulnerability Management helps DevOps, SREs and Infosec teams to understand security risk at scale and accelerate secure software delivery and operation by harnessing native New Relic vulnerability detection capabilities combined with 3rd party data to understand and prioritize security vulnerabilities across the full stack and across the software lifecycle, making security integrated, observable, and actionable.
- Zero configuration visibility
- Vulnerability testing
- Open third-party integrations
- Automatic risk prioritization
- Alerting on newly discovered vulnerabilities
Let's have a quick chat to understand your requirements and figure out how we can help you.
Address: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, WC2H 9JQ London, UK